Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are two pics that were sent to me my a friend who is customizing a lot of my fleet. I will post pics of all of them when I get my hands on them. So far, they look pretty amazing though.

This first pic has two of the Ford dump trucks, which i love by the way and feel have been underused. Well I took matters into my own hands and had them re-done for my needs! In the back ground you can make out a little of two of the wreckers he doing, the one of course being a RWR
View attachment 92601
This pic has a converted Ford utility van and a Chevy burban
View attachment 92602

All of these trucks are part of my "City's" massive Public Works Division, which due to economic constraints of the city has now includes Roads, Traffic, Bridge & Tunnel, Fleet Services, and Transportation/MTA (all the busses and what not).

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here are two pics that were sent to me my a friend who is customizing a lot of my fleet. I will post pics of all of them when I get my hands on them. So far, they look pretty amazing though.

This first pic has two of the Ford dump trucks, which i love by the way and feel have been underused. Well I took matters into my own hands and had them re-done for my needs! In the back ground you can make out a little of two of the wreckers he doing, the one of course being a RWR
View attachment 92601
This pic has a converted Ford utility van and a Chevy burban
View attachment 92602

All of these trucks are part of my "City's" massive Public Works Division, which due to economic constraints of the city has now includes Roads, Traffic, Bridge & Tunnel, Fleet Services, and Transportation/MTA (all the busses and what not).
They look great Mike. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts