Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an upcoming VA miniatures Klingon New Battle Cruiser - currently unnamed. That's the VA Mini's K'T'Inga next to it in the pic w/a Millenia Models Interntational Klingon base under the Klingon NBC.

Kit will initially only be available thru Victor of VA Miniatures for $16, shipped. Not sure when it'll be available, but imagine sometime after I finish this buildup and submit it to John at Starship Modeler for their Kit Review section. The pic is from about a week ago after I'd sprayed it with SAC Bomber Green and before detail painting started. I just need to decal it, at this point, then dullcoat it.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This is a pic from last Monday. I've seen cleaned up the paint job I did in this pic and even took another serious of pics. I've just not yet DL'd the pics from my digicam.

Hoping to get decals on it sometime this week and then dull coat it for final pics. The buildup review is almost finished - just needs a polishing.

You'll be happy to know, Lloyd, that I've got several models - almost all of them TOS Era! - that I've put base coats on. I've got the paints laid out for doing the detail painting on them this coming weekend, then will get pics taken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts