Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Here's mine. But she's a girl, a mean bitch too! She costs me money every time I let her out to play. She doesn't look as good now as she did here, starting to let herself go.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey DD you going to have a sprinter ready for testing this weekend so Sean can show those predator boys what a real car can do at the NCS:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Hey that #3 Goodwrench TOYOTA looks good... LOL LOL
Hey DD you going to have a sprinter ready for testing this weekend so Sean can show those predator boys what a real car can do at the NCS:thumbsup:
First off a 3 Goodwrecch car will never be a ^#$*!^ toyota, secondly if I get real busy over this next week I will have a WCM sprint car ready to test on next Thursday and be ready to race at the NCS on Friiday. My past with WCM tells me we only need one day of practice with a new car to put a woooopin on them erector set cars. I will see if I can get one built and running by next Thursday!!!...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I was thinking really hard about scrapping the whole WCM sprint car project except for the fact that I need to kick some more preditor Butt, so I will try to get them put together and ready for next years BUTT stomping PREDITOR KILLING SEASON...ROFLMFAO!!!...

·
Registered
837 Posts
I was thinking really hard about scrapping the whole WCM sprint car project except for the fact that I need to kick some more preditor Butt, so I will try to get them put together and ready for next years BUTT stomping PREDITOR KILLING SEASON...ROFLMFAO!!!...
So are you gonna have one ready for the NCS race?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
you lost me after you said thinking, i peed my pants alittle, prolly, i think
and fyi its Predator!!!!! if you cant spell it, how you gonna catch it?

·
Registered
837 Posts
No I am not going to be ready for this year anymore, I have to much to do. I will have them ready for next years Preditor whooping!!!...
Damn, I was looking forward to watching that race! That is the only legal car to beat Todd ever since he started racing a Predator. I know he was looking forward to it too. Are you sure you cannot have it ready?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Damn, I was looking forward to watching that race! That is the only legal car to beat Todd ever since he started racing a Predator. I know he was looking forward to it too. Are you sure you cannot have it ready?
Hey wait a minute , I know I didn't beat him in the main but I won both the qualifiers we were in together which tied me for TQ . The main , well that was a different story . All I can say about that is fast cars don't get hit in the butt ,lol.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well its a shame but DD wont have his WCM sprinter ready in time for the NCS at MPR so I guess the predator folks will have bragging rights this week, Unless of course Roger Newell brings his WCM sprinter, If so that could bring it back to the WCM stable

1 - 20 of 661 Posts