Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
LTO
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Tekin will have a new line of brushed and brushless speed controls coming out this year. All are Coming soon!

·
LTO
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so, you might want to pre-order the SC. No firm release date yet, Tekin ran into some delays because of the mid-west snow storms. Made in the USA!

·
Registered
336 Posts
tekin problem?

I just picked up a tekin speedo and am having trouble seting it up.When I set the drive frequency to its lowest setting it holds it there if I keep the car turned on,but if I turn the car off and than back on again it doesnt save it and returns to its default drive frequency.Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Josh Keller said:
I'm thinking of giving the Tekin Battery Dr. a try. How many people are still using one and having good results? Is bringing the newer 4200 WC cells down to 0.05 volts too low?
To leave them in the tray for long peroids is not good, but to just equlize before a charge it is fine, Usally take them out when all the light go out that is around .7-.8v that is better

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
.7 or .8 is better but 1 volt seems to be the norm now for the newest cells.Anybody heard anything on the new ESC's?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
pepe said:
.7 or .8 is better but 1 volt seems to be the norm now for the newest cells.Anybody heard anything on the new ESC's?
Brushless units being track tested now.

Brushed units will not see tracks for the next couple of weeks, needs more tweaks.

Steve.
team Tekin

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Any new news about the ESC 's , when we might be seeing them ?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Butters16...90% sure you will see it at ''the ROCK'' for the first time(april 1st)...some units will be raced next week at the roar nats(on-road)...then if everything went good...it will be on production...

Eric
team TEKIN

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Battery nurse

I was able to see the new Tekin Battery Nurse this weekend and recieved word that they will go into production this week and be available soon.

This will be a must have piece of equipment for the serious racer.

Jason

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
NHOvalRacer said:
I'd like to Thank Tekin and Scooter for having me on Team Tekin. Hope to represent Tekin Well. Thank You.

Steve Hanson
Team Tekin
Welcome aboard Steve....
I have been elected to represent the team for another year..See you at the track soon...

Dennis

1 - 20 of 130 Posts