Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Putnam Propulsion drivers delivered a 1-2 Punch at the ROAR Stock Offroad Nats. It was Chris Pisano taking down the win the Jr. class, with Alex "The Surgeon" Sturgeon finishing 2nd in the Stock Buggy class...
Both used the Putnam Propulsion #STK-KIT National Champ Brush and Spring Tuning Kit to provide the horsepower to get the job done...
Congrats to the team for a job well done... :thumbsup:

Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion

·
Registered
519 Posts
Congrats to the guys running Putnam motor products. Todd does all my pan car motors and you will not find a better motor builder. By the way Todd, been running your stockers for the offroad season and been putting a hurting on alot of the racers.

[email protected] Gaerte Engines
Putnam Propulsion
Pro-Match Batteries
Panther Tires
Team Losi MF2

·
Registered
84 Posts
congrats to Alex. I race with him, he is a superb driver and a very good guy, just last night he let me borrow a motor from the nats to run in truck against him and it was ballistic. Todd your motors rock, my truck came alive when i put that in. My lap times went up with your motor in my truck. Maybe next year alex will get the win.

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..Thaks for the added endorsements, guys...

Hey Randy, Frank Polimeda is running a limited schedule in a midget that is Gaerte powered...He's gonna try to make it to the Chili Bowl, and will probably be bringing it in at the end of the summer for a little love... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Todd,

How has it been going? Pretty good here. Frank should not be lacking on power.LOL!! About the same as me with your motors. Gobs of power. Alot of the guys I race against can't beleive the speed and power your motors produce. It also helps that I get killer packs from Pro-Match. I should have about 4-5 stockers to send back to you after this weekend.

Keep up the great work!

Randy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts