Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it was time for a new thread for a new year. Good luck to all my OHP teammates in 2007!!! CMON

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks John for the Info
Like John Said Good luck to all of my OHP TEAMMATES in 2007!!!!!

Jerry are you racing This Weekend at Pitroad?? stock??

Cody Gallogly
TEAM OHP!!!

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
smoke!!!! could you believe it was a bad battery in a new car?????

Jerry (Raceforever)... just checking things around on here.. still thinking about getting some of them motors Dustin was running on New Years... Man!!!! He was fast as well as Dusty Dean... going back to The Moose this Saturday and running 4 cell stock again.... still got to get the Maverick going faster.. handles great but either short on power or short on the nut behind the wheel!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Moss if your short on power you know that Jerry F. can set you up. Motors and batteries just something for you to think about!!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great job to Jamie on making the show at the snowflake classic!!!

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Yeah buddy. Thanks John.
Jerry, the sticks put me in TQ and win for brushless at the Jaco/SMC race at ThunderRoad.
They also qualified me as 2nd spot in Stock, and I had a bad HOTROD in the main. Just some unfortunate events kept me from competing.

Keep up the awesome work Jerry. I also ran those X-stock motors. They were Awesome. just as fast as the CO27s

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CMON the big sticks were great rollout was the problem!!! Keep up the awesome work Jerry your products really do make a difference!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Results Pitroad Raceway

Correction to pitroad raceway results for 4300.TQ track record and second to Chase jr. and win to Kenney Mox, Dusty Dean a close 3rd..Good run Kenney.
THANKS JERRY FOR THE STICKS.THIS NEW BATCH IS AWSOME.
ALSO THANKS TO SEAN MAXWELL FOR THE BL. MOTOR ADVISE
Later Scott Chase Sr.

1 - 20 of 413 Posts