Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a new thread with the new name. Ive got some stuff Ive been working on this summer and will have available soon. D3.5 motors have been a hot seller thus far and really look good on the dyno. Some guys have started running them in Oval and so far they are pleased. I have yet to try one on the oval though.

Any questions can be posted here or to [email protected]

Thanks
EA

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Single cells will be available at the same time as well. Performance and Pricing will be great.

The website is being worked on now and should be up in a week or so.

Thanks
EA

Attachments

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
13.5'S, 21.5'S AND 10.5'S due in Weds. Also 13.5 and 17.5 stators. All in D3.5's. 17.5 complete motors are still a few weeks away from the next batch.

EA

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any 5% percent stators LOL:wave:
LOL. No they dont have any yet. Ive inquired about them as I want to see if they are better than what I am getting with as many motors as Ive been going through the past few weeks. It will tell me real quick if I can get them to send me a couple of them!

EA

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Batteries are in and shipping. Sold a TON over the weekend. Way more than I expected in the first weekend for sure!

Thanks
EA

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Eric, any word when you'll have esc's in stock?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Info

EA,

YOUR PERSISTANCE AND PASSION OF GETTING THE BEST QUALITY LIPO OUT TO THE RACERS HAS ARRIVED!

HIGHEST RUNTIMES -HIGHEST AVG V ARE AMAZING !

TRACK TESTED-FASTER LAPS /MORE LAPS IN LESS OVERALL TIME

Ive used other name brand high quality lipos over the years at 2x higher the cost with results close to these lipos but,since ive ran these lipos ive picked up over 6 seconds or more on the end of a run and it showed with quicker times at midpoint and held it for a long duration
finishing in the zeros close to the 3.9 in 13.5 open on a 165+ track where before my finishes were in the 4.06-this would justify a lap better overall and this was on a track with no grip so,1 lap may have been 1.5 or 2 laps more.

when I contacted you with some results and questions about your lipo/motor/rotor size you replied quickly with an understanding and knowledge of wanting to help the situation,to me thats great service.!

I also wanted to add that the cycled numbers got better after 3 runs each.

FAST SHIPPING/LOYAL CUSTOMER SERVICE /RACERS BUDGET PRICES
WHAT ELSE CAN A RACER ASK FOR-

THANKS FOR WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS HOBBY ERIC!:thumbsup:

BILL
7BODIES
2013 SNOWBIRDS
2012 OVALMASTERS
TOUR

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EA,

YOUR PERSISTANCE AND PASSION OF GETTING THE BEST QUALITY LIPO OUT TO THE RACERS HAS ARRIVED!

HIGHEST RUNTIMES -HIGHEST AVG V ARE AMAZING !

TRACK TESTED-FASTER LAPS /MORE LAPS IN LESS OVERALL TIME

Ive used other name brand high quality lipos over the years at 2x higher the cost with results close to these lipos but,since ive ran these lipos ive picked up over 6 seconds or more on the end of a run and it showed with quicker times at midpoint and held it for a long duration
finishing in the zeros close to the 3.9 in 13.5 open on a 165+ track where before my finishes were in the 4.06-this would justify a lap better overall and this was on a track with no grip so,1 lap may have been 1.5 or 2 laps more.

when I contacted you with some results and questions about your lipo/motor/rotor size you replied quickly with an understanding and knowledge of wanting to help the situation,to me thats great service.!

I also wanted to add that the cycled numbers got better after 3 runs each.

FAST SHIPPING/LOYAL CUSTOMER SERVICE /RACERS BUDGET PRICES
WHAT ELSE CAN A RACER ASK FOR-

THANKS FOR WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS HOBBY ERIC!:thumbsup:

BILL
7BODIES
2013 SNOWBIRDS
2012 OVALMASTERS
TOUR
Thanks for the kind words Bill and glad to hear they ran really well at Greeneville this weekend. Looking to have more in 3 weeks. Just in time for Oval masters!

EA

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ive taken all the products down from the site at the moment. I sent everything to Vegas for the IIC. When I return I'll put the motors, rotors and new ORCA speedo's back up on the site. The new software for the ORCA's looks promising for the Open classes. The blinky software has been approved and available for a month or so now.

EA

1 - 20 of 284 Posts