Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just wondering if there was an interest in a TC3 Oval Graphite Chassis Conversion? I have enclosed a pic so let me know what you guys think.

My pics are too big but if you are interested send me an e-mail and I will send some pics.

Tony

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man I wish i would have had one of your spurs on last night to have given PRS another win, but i did run your pinion....Great product...

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Thanks zoom but I didn't think that I drove to bad seeing we had a 10 car main and I still went 45 laps.
Number0 If you seen Zoom run the TC3 you wouldn't car him a trader. LOL

Brooks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Tony,
I was thinking along the same lines as you on a oval touring car. In my opinion I would make it so that a 190mm body will still fit on it. Alot of tracks run oval with touring cars.They follow the roar rules being that it can only be 190mm wide. If you built it narrower I think alot of carpet races would pick it up.I am thinking of build a belt drive one similiar to yours.Keep up the good work.
Mike King

G

·
TONY::::Correct me if Iam wrong. The pix that you send me does not have a shaft. Did you remove it toshow how the chssis looks or is this conversion to 2wd?? Iam attaching a link to the pix you send me. Thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That looks great i know of several guys on the west coast that will love that considering they are running dirt oval with the TC3's.

Billy W

·
Registered
696 Posts
I got a chance to get a real close look at this car this past weekend and all i can say is it is absolutely awesome. Makes me want to build up one. Good luck with it Tony.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have a better idea. Stay on the dark side and give the rest of us jabronies a chance in 19t. HeHe, Just kidding dude. Maybe see ya around some time. Got work orders in and will be workin saturdays till about middle of May.

Later

1 - 20 of 166 Posts