Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can now find discounted Not quite right (NQR) parts listed for sale in the RCPD discussion forums in the swap and sell area. These are parts that are not quite up to my quality standards for a kit.. but would be usable for racing or bashing.
Also look for TC3 "O" updates and set up information to be listed there and also on this site.
www.rcproductdesigns.com
in the forum section.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Dan any update on the graphite chassis conversion kit? I also pmed you on your site on the above mentioned parts.

Like to debut and run it this summer at the local track if it is out there yet.

Thanks

mike

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TC3 "O" V2 and V3 Rolling chassis available soon!!

I have placed the orders for the Carbon Fiber chassis's. I should have them soon!!!

They will be available as just the V3 chassis at a discounted price for current TC3 "O" V2 and V1 owners

I will also have a complete rolling chassis V2 or V3 kit available. Everything you will need except the tires and electronics.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have 2 TC3's that have BMI chassis', can I use your conversion on the BMI's? The conversion looks great.

Thanks
Brent

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BrentV said:
I have 2 TC3's that have BMI chassis', can I use your conversion on the BMI's? The conversion looks great.

Thanks
Brent
I am posititive they will work. Please email some pics of the cars. [email protected]
If you wanted to send the cars to me, I could check the fit and see if it will work and do the chassis mods for you at a reasonable cost.
let me know if that is something you are interested in.
Thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
badassrevo said:
The BMI chassis will work you just have to make a spacer for the forward bearing on the slipper.

I have a whole new bearing carrier for the front slipper bearing. One that comes up from the chassis.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I used a BMI chassis for a while then the rear wore down too thin and I went back to the stock chassis. It is almost too thin to hold the rear arm mount screws. I could use the new V3 chassis as soon as they are available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts