Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perry County Hobbies will have 2 "small" releases in September.

First up will be a set of Deep Space 9 Weapons Upgrades in 1/3700 scale. The set will include 6 of each of the following - the round weapons, the "bread box" weapons near the runabout pads, and the weapons on the sail towers. These will be in clear plastic to allow for lighting.

Second up will be a set of Star Trek the Animated Series Shuttlecraft. Set will include:
Aquashuttle
Aqua Gig
Long Range Shuttle Copernicus
Heavy Shuttle
Scout Ship
Tubular Shuttle

I also got permission to include:
Cargo Shuttle

I may include 1 or 2 other small fan made shuttles. These will be in 1/350 scale and can be displayed with the upcoming Enterprise kit.

·
Banned
718 Posts
Any chance we can see some "WIP" photos for the various shuttles? I mean, being that they're animated, there are some differences of opinion re: what they'd look like "in reality." I'm very interested in this.

Also, shuttlecraft scales... I'm hoping that they're 1:32

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any chance we can see some "WIP" photos for the various shuttles? I mean, being that they're animated, there are some differences of opinion re: what they'd look like "in reality." I'm very interested in this.

Also, shuttlecraft scales... I'm hoping that they're 1:32
The shuttles will be 1/350 scale. They will be less than 1 inch in length to 2 1/4 inches in length.

I will consider larger shuttles in the future. But for now these ones will be in scale with the 1/350 scale USS Enterprise kit which is coming out in a few months.

I will post pictures as soon as I have some, which should be about a month from now.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There will be a delay on both the shuttles and the DS9 weapons upgrade. My manufacturer is very backlogged.

If I want to have them released in plastic I could be looking at December or January. If I want them in resin it could be November or December.

·
Banned
718 Posts
any chance of seeing images of the patterns, at least? If you're at "MFG time" I'm sure that the patterns are done, and I sure hope you took a bunch of pics of them before passing them off to a molder!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts