Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopt at Target on my way home tonight and found not only No JL cars 1/64 or 1/24 but no Foose cars 1/64 or 1/24 no M.O.D not even any RC Nascar crap..Not 1 single RC item on the pegs. and no place to put it if they did.They still had a bunch of stuff there last Saturday, Today, all gone, Anybody eles see this at Targets?:confused:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Yep, same thing here. Seems they clearanced everything. Not sure if it all sold or went in the trash but it's gone for sure. Not sure where they are going to put the new stuff, last time I was in I couldn't locate any pegs for their stuff. :cry:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yeah, I saw the same thing the other day. No JL, Jada, Maisto, Nascar. Only HW & Matchbox. Found some JL & Jada in the clearance section :confused:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
My Target has a whole lot of nothing except for some tractor stuff

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
They still had Maisto and stuff last I checked, but no 1/64 JL. I think they had some Foose stuff, and the only clearanced diecast were 1/18 Maistos, NASCAR, and 1/64 Jada trucks.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
welp....all the targets are setting their toy transitions this week. We set ours last night, so everything in the diecast aisle is new.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Same here. I have checked a few, most have taken the pegs out all together and put them all in the clearance section, only one has any on the aisle.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Our Target reset about a week ago. Got some new Maisto roll-back haulers, NASCAR stuff, and FOUR pegs of JL. But it seems their assortments include JLFT also, as the Foose cars were mixed in with new JLs. Good news is that there were 6 JLs; Pony Power, Classic Gold, and Johnny Retro. Still had the six silver 1968 T-Birds from last Christmas in the clearance section for $2.26!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Been to a couple of targets and noticed they are redoing the layouts. Thankfuly they have pegs for JL :thumbsup: I also noticed some older JL on a clearence endcap. This happens every year retail wide. Out with the old in with the new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts