Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Greenmachine or anything like that, but I did come across some cool stuff.

More in next post

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found these at Target and had never seen them before. I got this best looking ones they had. I didn't seen any muscle cars or anything like that, but I thought I could add at least two to my collection.

Of course I got more comon style stuff too.

Not a bad day consider I only hit two places.

·
Registered
995 Posts
you got one that I have (the first BS), and a couple that I want( the Jungle crawler, and that second BS)

Good finds!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you got one that I have (the first BS), and a couple that I want( the Jungle crawler, and that second BS)

Good finds!
Forgive my ignorance, what does the BS stand for?

The jungle crawler is pretty cool and I don't usually buy the off road stuff. But this one stuck out to me for some reason, and for $1, why not.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice score! it's good to see ones other than chases are flying off the pegs.
sent you a PM

I don't even go after the chase cars. I usually don't care for the way they look. Once in a while I see one that is pretty cool, but almost never come across them in the stores. And I probably wouldn't know it if I did.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Those are all sweet.

I would have grabbed that '68 Charger up so fast it would have cleared pegs for 3 isles... The '67, '69 and '74 are all I have.

I like that old green Jungle Crawler too. And that's the first time I've seen the AAR 'Cuda in that color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts