Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped off at Target last night on our way to grocery shopping,even though my little woman didn't want to. But thanks to here I now have a corvette TH and five mystery cars(3 I didn't have). She found them in an area they were not supposed to be. So much for someones stash :devil:
Happy New Year everyone :hat:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice score! What I find funny is that if this stash was not an employee's, I wonder who in the world even GOES to the HW section if they don't have a lousy 6 bucks to spend on cars? Shoot who wouldn't have the one dollar for the T-hunt? It had to be an employee stash. Good work!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda what we were figuring. It was either for the employee themselves or a "friend". Either way thier loss, my gain

·
Registered
632 Posts
I hit Target today and fount 5 mystery cars --- a Jada 5 pack of the police D-Rods that someone had stashed behind a bunch of big boxed toys on bottom shelf!!!And it was on sale yet @ 8.38 !! But my biggest hit was Mack Truck playset from Cars !!! Also was hide!!! So whenever ya go to Target make sure you always police the shelf behind all the stock cause 9 out of 10 your gonna end up makin somebody mad cuase you found their stash!!!

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
yep, found someone's stash here in Lawrence too. I grabbed it and went. As I was leaving the isle, I heard "jesus christ, someone took them. ###hole." I just smirked and walked on.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
mn_dodgeboy said:
yep, found someone's stash here in Lawrence too. I grabbed it and went. As I was leaving the isle, I heard "jesus christ, someone took them. ###hole." I just smirked and walked on.
HA hA Ha Ha!!! Justice!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts