Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was in Target today and was looking for those MiniMadz cars or whatever the heck they are called that robdog got at TRU and they had 12 Coke Vintage up there so I cruised through them and voila' the Black 23 Ford Model A truck had a white Base and Interior!!! Cool! I never find WL's ... heck I never find JL's at Target!!! That and I found a 10th Anniversary Ecto - 1 at TRU in an opened inner sitting on the floor over by the remote control cars. Pretty good day

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats on the finds!

TARGET helped me figure out that I am addicted to die-cast. I absolutely will not shop there for anything else. But when I need a JL "fix", and I'm close to a TARGET, I'll look through the stock. I feel very much like a Baptist in a Liquor store when I do this.
I usually find nothing new or good when I go but, but that urge keeps pulling me.
I can say one good thing about TARGET:
At least it isn't full of little blue-vested Wal-Martians

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Gadzooks, Egads , and Bolderdash!!!

Our neighborhood target isn't lightning prone; not one peg has been set up for
Johnny Lightnings at all. We probably won't see anymore till Christmas. I know where the Grinch lives . . . at one of our local Targets.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
i went to target today,,,,,,,they put all the jl leftovers they have in the reduced aisle for 3.37 or something,,,,,,,no place left for them in the regular diecast aisle,,,,also,,there were no RC2 places or cars either,,,,,,,,:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts