Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I was at Target and they were doing an October restock and refresh. I saw the Hot Wheels box but was not able to hang around to see it unpacked. Went back today to fill prescriptions for a sick child and wandered over to see what the new stuff was. Glad I did!!! 2013 Case A and one heck of a surprise sitting on the end of a peg right at eye level.

And the big one........

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
awesome man, i need that celica LOL just waiting on the Q case on the pegs to deplete at my wally...hopefully can go on a hunt later on if i get paid for an item.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
50 miles to my nearest Target. Rarely go there since they quit M2s and GL

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
50 miles to my nearest Target. Rarely go there since they quit M2s and GL
A couple miles to my nearest Target, and hardly ever go there for the same reason. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago and told them so too. I cited several examples of where I felt they had cheapened their product lines, including the M2 and GL diecast lines and told them that, overall, they seemed to be trying to appeal/offer the lowest common denominator in products/customers. Someone responded and said they would pass my concerns on to their purchasing team. Nothing since then, however . . . . .

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Firstly, I hope the sick child is doing much better now. Secondly, awesome score! I've picked up the Celica, and need to pick up the Beemer before too long, as I don't anticipate too much trouble collecting every known variation of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts