Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I noticed that too while I was down in LA Ca this weekend. I stopped at a nearby Target to see if they get different items than my area does and sure enough they do. I saw some of the newer releases and only one caught my eye so I bought it. It was the new Missile Tow w/ the 29 Model A - Both are Blue & Silver. I have yet to unpack it and take pictures of it. Long Day down in LA with all that ughly traffic. It's great being back home.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
That is a nice hauler. It was the one and only I picked up. I missed out on, I think , the "Joe's Diecast Shack" Maybe? I held off on it and when I finally decided to get it, it was gone.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That is a nice hauler. It was the one and only I picked up. I missed out on, I think , the "Joe's Diecast Shack" Maybe? I held off on it and when I finally decided to get it, it was gone.
Sorry to hear, I left a Joe's in Anaheim Ca

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
i found the 3 newer ones and the 3 that were for the last wave.the package through me off and bought that ambulance and elcamino by mistake thinking they were new:tongue:yhr 29 ford is awesome so it the 40 and the red viper.i was amazed that they made it out because miasto said none of the big box retailers wanted them.maybe there is hope.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts