Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
StreetFreak said:
Nice match there Zeb!

How did you get that pic?

Hey do you have the Lime Green Trantula too?
You've confused me with Guntownal, but as long as you're asking, I too want to know how this picture came about. Also, weren't there three T'rantulas? I think PM put this out in two shades of green. If I knew which box to dig through at home, I could find out right away. Maybe someone here can remember.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the car at a KB outlet for a couple bucks. Not sure about any variations. I found the spider in my garage "free". I have tons of variations of those.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Guntownal said:
I found the car at a KB outlet for a couple bucks. Not sure about any variations. I found the spider in my garage "free". I have tons of variations of those.
That's one big honkin' spider! I might have wet myself if I stumbled upon it.:drunk: Makes for a cool picture though!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
There are two different green T'rantulas. I'm sure I have both of them, but they are buried at the moment. I found this pic of the darker one online.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
zeb41 said:
There are two different green T'rantulas. I'm sure I have both of them, but they are buried at the moment. I found this pic of the darker one online.
I didn't get these when they first came out, but did pick up a light lime green one and a dark charcoal metallic gray one from KB Toys last year. I've never seen that metallic green one before, so thanks for sharing Zeb!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts