Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Wow, thats alot of JLs. I wonder why so many of the boxes look like they have USPS Priority Tape on them?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
yeah, he's been trying to sell those for a long time. I sent him a message half a yea ago basically telling him for that price, your not going to sell 15000 cars that way, and that he should sell each box seperately, or at least give the buyer some sort of choice.
He didn't seem to like my message..... even if I was polite. :)

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
air_cooled65 said:
yeah, he's been trying to sell those for a long time. I sent him a message half a yea ago basically telling him for that price, your not going to sell 15000 cars that way, and that he should sell each box seperately, or at least give the buyer some sort of choice.
He didn't seem to like my message..... even if I was polite. :)
and he has had lots of wl auctions going also.Kinda discourages the chance of you randomly getting one when he`s picking what cars he`s sending you. With that many he should definately be selling them sealed[if he has any sealed]

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Thats a pretty lame way to sell them. No way am I going to pay for cars that I have no idea what I will get. They pick my cars, yeah right! Just what I want a box of poker, clue, or saturday evening post cars. I don't think so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts