Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks
- i will not be using my table all weekend at the show - if anyone wants to use it - or put some things there - please let me know .john

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why me

hi guys - i think every one has got the wrong idea . i am willing to share my table with some folks on the board..i will be in town thursday until sunday. we had talked before about tables for the hobby board to use .i was willing to SHARE MY TABLE WITH some folks from this board - thats all - i paid for the table and i am not asking anyone to give me anything to use it - shane - i have talked to - and i got a e-mail from the long arm of the law .i was trying to be a nice guy and to share my table with some folks - i am not bringing alot with me - and i was thinking it would be a nice way to really get to know each other.ahhhhhhhhhh -

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
John

To be honest, I read the reply like it was written. Fest for events this year is a full two day deal. I have tables set aside for HT people as well to come and go as they see fit. If you want to set up in the HobbyTalk area that is great but thats how you should have signed up. If you want to be with the dealers and vendors, you have to give a full two day work day. If you want a sales vendor table, it is still yours, if you want to set up part-time at the first come first served HobbyTalk tables that's fine too but I need to know today.

Show hours are still Saturday Noon to 4:00 and Sunday 10:00 until 3:00.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
my bad , I thought you weren't going to be using it , but thanks for the offer . I don't have a huge amount of stuff either and it would be nice to have a spot to be at for a little bit anyway . I normally end up carting everything around all day

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:)

hi mark and its no problem -
i will be at my table both days . sorry i did not see where you had table space for the hobby board . i am going to write sentence's now - i will be at my table 50 times .:) gee i may have to send dirk my twin to sell off some items - sorry to cause any trouble -

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
John

It's no problem to share a table, others are doing it as well but what you were doing looked like a type of sub contracting out. Like I stated, I have tables for that scenerio already. If you find someone great but if not.......You da man!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
see u soon

hi mark -
dirk and company will be in on thursday next week - i think i will send in my evil twin first .:) just to check things out should i bring some extra prozac for you - i know you are in the countdown of long ,long,long. hours. if you need a hand with something - all you got to do is just ask ... You and your group have done a outstanding job - thanks very much ...You must have a heart of gold to deal with people like me .john

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Mark,
I'll be in town Friday at 9 am - 10 am and I'm available for any and all gruntwork if you need anything. I can be reached in the lobby of the CC hotel, just ring my room, or leave a message where I can find you.:)

wlpaul A.K.A Paul Forster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts