Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have about 20 guys in my area (border of Minnesota & Wisconsin) that race mostly t-jets (Aurora, JL, AW). Our bodies for our different classes run American style cars years '49 to '81. I was curious if there was a body that hasn't been made or could be made better that you guys would like to see made?

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Well, the 55/56 Ford Crown Vic comes to mind. It was one of the early cars used as a NASCAR racer, both hardtop and ragtop. rr

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Well, the 55/56 Ford Crown Vic comes to mind. It was one of the early cars used as a NASCAR racer, both hardtop and ragtop. rr
I don't know if I would do the Crown Vic it had the chrome over the roof most of the NASCARS did not have it. Also a lot of the 55/56 had the window post from the cheaper model. But hey I'll take any 55/56 Ford or Mercury

Roger Corrie

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've made my '57 Chevy & Ford both ways, 2dr HT & 2dr Sedan. Not hard to add the posts. Will consider the '55 - '56 Ford.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had that Chrysler 300 requested by one of my fellow mopar racers. That one is very doable. This is killing my racing program.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
I have had that Chrysler 300 requested by one of my fellow mopar racers. That one is very doable. This is killing my racing program.

Yeah, alot of the guys on here that are or have been into casting have realized the effort you have to expend at the cost of something. Hang in there, you efforts are appreciated by many with what you produce and offer. Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
137 Posts
Don't let Mrgilbwrench fool ya folks. His racing program is ok, he just has to keep me behind him and he forgot how to drive now. LOL
:dude:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts