Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
wow im diggin the 4 lane roadcourse looks like a piece of fine artwork!!can you post more pics as it progresses?just a quick question what is the power source for the roady? keep a goin looks like alot o fun

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh man!!!! Crossing them up like that would be AWESOME on a bigger track, give guys an opportunity to see the imminent crack up or decide to back off. That looks like a ton of fun.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Could use some help

If there is any local (central Illinois) interest, I can use help in my shop as I am in process of building 5 new tracks for the coming race season. Anyone interested please call Tom at (309) 922-4444.......:thumbsup:

Thanks, I can use some shop help,

Tjettom Baker

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I'd do it too with the hope of seeing some of your airbrush techniques in trade, but I too am too far away to assist you. Best of luck getting it all together and hope you have a great racing season! By the way, that figure 8 is killer!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Luck has come my way today. An out of work 1/24th scale racer stopped by the shop today to see what a TKO routed track looked like. Wasn't long after he saw how much work I had ahead of me till he was asking if he helped me would I get him going in t-jet racing. Sounded like a good trade to me! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Steve a 1/24th scale recruit who wants to learn about HO scale. Bless the man! Life is good. Now progress will again be a reality.

Tjettom Baker

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Oooh man, that figure 8 looks sweet!!! 100% perfection!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Through the late 80's I used to love going to demolition derbies. The track I went to would run 5-8 heats of smash up, then whatever was still running after the heats would run 100 laps on the track. The first few years I attended they ran the figure 8 for those 100 laps, then sadly they changed to running the oval. Too many injuries and insurance costs killed the 8. A coin toss would decide which way around the track.. :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts