Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys would not beleive this... Thomas Barth (GoFastRacing) is saying "I" am a "player"!!!
This comming from a guy who said he was sending 3 boxes and UPS "LOST" 2 of them, yet they have no record other then for 1 box. Then he's trying to say we'll see ins money for the lost items. God thats a laugh!!! Then he sends an old surius radio,and was supposed to have an acivation card for a lifetime subcription (which I never got). He's trying to say that he has to "buy" a whole new subcrption. I spoke with someone from Surius and they claim they have no record he ever paid for lifetime membership!! If in fact they did, they would place a stop on the first cars activation number,and re-issue a new one". THIS GUY IS THIS BIGGEST [email protected]# ARTIST ON THE PLANET! AGAIN..EVERYONE IS BEST TO AVOID,AND IGNORE THIS THEIF.
iF I DESIDE TO REPORT HIM TO AUTHORITIES,AND ANYONE THAT HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIM,IF YOU DON'T MIND ME COPYING YOUR COMMENTS ECT FOR PROOF ECT, I'D BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL. GOOD GOD, I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS GUY!!
I MYSELF BLOCKED HIM FROM MESSENGING ME ECT ANYMORE.
GLAD I have found some dang good people here gives me hope not everyones a theif.
greywolf

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
there should be no "if" you decide to report him to the authorities, it should be "when" you report him. i am glad i never dealt with that guy. don't roll over and let im slide! make him pay for his actions or he will just continue to screw someone else as long as he keeps getting away with it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mr Barth of Howe Indiana

Not that it,s a big deal, BUT i never recieved my shipping for sending Thomas that raok either, even though he said he sent it several week,s ago!! Just thought you would want to know!!!!!! :( Don,t deal with this guy fellow hobbytalk member,s. He is DISHONEST and NOT TRUSTWORTHY, Russ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts