Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where this will go, if anywhere...but I had an idea!

The South-West Tour Series is winding down for our 9th Points Season, and I'm always looking for ideas on how to reward these awsome racers who have run and supported this deal for so many years.

My Idea

How about a SPONSORED ENTRY for a race

Maybe I can round up some R/C Companies who are willing to BUY an ENTRY in their companies name - and donate it to our PRIZE package!

More info later! But it could be a affordable way to support our racers with a kind gesture, and in turn draw some business....

[email protected]

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the idea...

Since race sponsorship can be costly, here's a chance to show support for racers who use your products for a pretty low cost.

Remember it's not the South-West Tour this supports - it's the RACERS who have a place to race because of the SWTour, and may use YOUR products!

This is $25.00 Entry Certificate - these will be given out to our racers at the Points Season Finale in December, and will be good for entry to the 2010 season events.

If there is any interest - please contact me at [email protected]

Remember guys, racers love to see support from the companies THEY support!

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I need to thank

McAllister Racing
PRS Gears
Kimbrough Gears
Novak
Team Orion / Peak Performance

I got nice stuff from PRS, including (2) of the Entry Certificates along with a great package of gears - THANK YOU THANK YOU...

Kimbrough sent a good selection of their new Spur Gears too, and Thanks to Gary McAllister for some McAllister Bodies as well!

THERE'S STILL TIME FOR MORE - our FINALE is SATURDAY Dec. 12th at the ENCINO VELODROME

These racers buy and support companies products - I hope these companies can return the favor and help support their efforts!

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts