Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you guys at?!?!? I usually like to read the Gentleman start your engines thread at the end of each race...a better recap of the race than anyone else can supply.:dude:

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
Hey Dan,

Sorry I've been absent the past few weeks. I've been working 7 days a week 16 hours a day. I myself have not been able to veiw the last 2 races. I will be back on a better schedule in about 20 days so hopefully I will be able to resume normal Sunday chat at the races. Many thanks to Swifty for trying to keep Gentlemen Start Your Engines up and running. Don't give up yet, I'll be back.....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought i remembered you mentioning this a few races past...thanks for checkin in! Damn you have a busy schedule.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
My computer blew an ethernet card about two weeks ago. The guy replacing the ethernet card blew my motherboard. Just got back online now.

I had to buy a new computer. I love it, but I didn't need this expense right now.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I am going to watch and hopefully make a few posts with you guys tomorrow. The brest plate and rib bones still bother me quite a bit when I have to reach out in front of me to type. Sure wished I would have purchased voice activated software about a year ago when I thought abolut it. See U-all tomorrow.

cj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts