Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
This morning I went to 2 Walgreens who didn't even have pegs for this series last week, but today they had some hanging. I was able to get 2 more pickups that I didn't have (pictures below). Also picked up a few extras for trading or whatever.

I finally found the 1937 Studebaker in white.

And I found the 38 Ford in red.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Wooo-hooo Jackpot

I went out hunting after work yesterday. Stopped at the Walgreens closest to work, they get their truck on Tuesdays, and the peg was full. They had 12 total, with some duplicates. I got 6 I didn't already have. The black '38 Ford, dark green '48 Ford, red '50 GMC, light yellow '53 Ford, red Mack Junior and white Studebaker. After a few more stops, looking for other stuff, hit the Walgreens closest to home, and got the burgandy Studebaker. Asked about their truck, and it comes on Thursday, so I'll be hitting them again tomorrow. The only one I need now is the green '53 Ford. I am so glad to find these trucks. I hope Yatming continues this line of Road Signature trucks. They are awesome!!!

JP2

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
JP2-NC-JL-CRAZY said:
I went out hunting after work yesterday. Stopped at the Walgreens closest to work, they get their truck on Tuesdays, and the peg was full. They had 12 total, with some duplicates.
That's great! They are cool. I picked up my full set just like you did, they had just stocked the pegs with these and I was able to get the whole set, plus some duplicates.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Today I picked up a blue 48 Ford F-1 from this series. I didn't know they made that truck in this series in blue. I see that WG has been restocking their pegs with these trucks too.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I REALLY need these trucks,I'll happily trade PIPs for the whole series.
Anyone whose interested, they can send me two of each, I'll PIP one and return it to you.

One at a time or the whole set, It's all good to me

If anybody's interested PM or e-mail me

I cant wait to get my PIPing hands on these bad boys.
JOhn

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
You can buy all of your Yatming trucks at this link. They have all of the Walgreen Yatming trucks for sale there too.

I ordered some Yatming trucks from them and I received them in 4 days. Shipping was ten dollars for 17 trucks; if I had to drive around to find the trucks I'd spend that much on premium gas very quickly.

http://www.everstoystore.com/catalog.cfm?d...linkon=category

Now there's no reason why everyone can't enjoy these little trucks.

·
Premium Member
13,385 Posts
I hope my local TRU gets them. The only place that I found them were at a local Train Show and Walgreens in the summer.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts