Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Saturday the 5th, all paid racers can bring down their used, old, new, misc. parts, cars, whatever they want to sell FREE of charge!! You can set up a table under your tent or inside. If you would like to come down and set a table up, but are NOT racing there is a $10.00 fee. If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or Steve. See you all there!!
-Wayne

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Address and contact info

Classic Hobbies Raceways
1994 E Waterloo Rd Akron, OH 44312
(330) 733-6400 (Steve)

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have a PILE of NIP BSR 1/10 on-road foam tires (road or oval) and a few other goodies. Feel free to post what you'll be bringing down OR what you'll be looking for :)
-Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
All Of The Carpet Parts For The Road Course And The Oval Cars Will Be On Sale For 50% Off. Get It While It Lasts.
AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE LOSI SLIDER AND LATE MODEL 1/18TH PARTS, 50% OFF AS WELL.
DONT FORGET TO BRING CASH, THE CREDIT CARD MACHINE IS STILL DOWN.
EVERYTHING FOR THE CARPET MUST GO.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE RAIL SYSTEM FOR THE ROAD COURSE? ITS GOTTA GO TO JUST ASK.

Steve

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Any one looking for a rc8b 2 gallons old with a ton of tires come see me sat! It come with a nova plus 4 and 9901 pipe

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There must be more people out there looking or selling!!! Who else has stuff for sale?? Who needs that special something :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have 2 chargers (1 Pulsar III $75.00 & 1 Orion Advantage $50.00) for sale they will charge lipos. Both work Flawlessly

10R5 rolling chassis Associated WGT car $150.00 Includes New bodies in Package & 2 others plus new tires & some used.

(25) different kinds of stock motors $5.00 each

Hudy Automatic Comm Lathe $30.00

(1) SMC 7.4v 4000mAh 28C Hard Case LiPo $30.00

XXXCR with radio, servo, novak Speed Control and 19 turn brushed Motor. I will have a price later today.

Also I have a few sets of truck tires for sale as well.

Losi Mini Slider no radio with Castle Brushless system and extra parts & new body $125.00

BSR 12th scale tires $7.00 a pair different compound

(4) 4 cell battery (2) smc 4600 & (2) reedy 4600 great #'s $20.00 a pack

(1) KO speedo VFS-1 for brushed Motors only $30.00

Will be under the Red Popup by Wayne & Chris. Please P.M. with any questions

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No o-rings:(

I will have an:

X-ray T.C.
digity design 1/12
T3
B3
older BRP
R1 speedcontrollers
M8 radio
5400Kv micro motor
misc servos

·
Registered
390 Posts
Added to My list.
Selling a
XXXCR with radio, servo, Speed Control and 19 turn brushed Motor. I will have a price later today.

Also I have a few sets of truck tires for sale as well.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts