Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Looks like you did very well John at the Flea Market where the Fleas perform for quarters

Oh and becareful as I saw you weren't wearing your life alert help me help me I have fallen beeper pager :p :wave:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Great video as always. I spotted a very nice light blue Lotus Europa at the beginning. The orange one there seems to be a "Turismo". http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/Turismo
I hate opening up that website you posted as everytime I try and close it after I viewed it, it always and I mean always pops up 25+ pages of the same website page and bogs down my PC and will not let me close the site. My pop-up blocker is on and still get all them pages to pop up multiple times. That is the only website that does that on my PC. I always have to make a memory note to not open that site as when I do I always have to do a reboot to get the pages to stop loading. Not sure if this happens to anyone else here on HT, but it happens on my end all the time for that site.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I hate opening up that website you posted as everytime I try and close it after I viewed it, it always and I mean always pops up 25+ pages of the same website page and bogs down my PC and will not let me close the site. My pop-up blocker is on and still get all them pages to pop up multiple times. That is the only website that does that on my PC. I always have to make a memory note to not open that site as when I do I always have to do a reboot to get the pages to stop loading. Not sure if this happens to anyone else here on HT, but it happens on my end all the time for that site.
Doesn't happen to me, but off topic, you might want to try a different browser, perhaps google chrome or you might want to clean out your virus scanner or update it. To me it sounds like there is some odd Trojan that latched itself on to that page for some reason.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Doesn't happen to me, but off topic, you might want to try a different browser, perhaps google chrome or you might want to clean out your virus scanner or update it. To me it sounds like there is some odd Trojan that latched itself on to that page for some reason.
Just checked my virus scan and it was updated 10 mins ago ( Norton ) .... Says no viruses detected ... My guess it is Internet Explorer

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Makes me think about the computer repair service story where the computer guy says, this is a case of pebcak. Pebcak? Problem exists between chair and keyboard. :))

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Makes me think about the computer repair service story where the computer guy says, this is a case of pebcak. Pebcak? Problem exists between chair and keyboard. :))

Hmmmmmmmm that sounds like the short between the keyboard and chair,,,,,aka my girlfriend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts