Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, all. My name is Jon Williams and I represent Surge Battery Matching.

Feel free to post any questions you may have regarding battery care in this this thread.

We also have a FAQ for NiMH care on our website. You can visit it at:
www.surgebatterymatching.com

-jon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David Usnik said:
I just received three packs and can't wait until next week to try them!
You're gonna love 'em! :cool:

Hey, Collins, you wise-guy. You gonna A-main at Cleveland for us this year? :roll:

-jon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
jdwca said:
You're gonna love 'em! :cool:

Hey, Collins, you wise-guy. You gonna A-main at Cleveland for us this year? :roll:

-jon
Yes, I will run a Main. Everyone runs a Main.

I think Kate will also run this year, might get her a 1/12th scale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
collins77 said:
Yes, I will run a Main. Everyone runs a Main.

I think Kate will also run this year, might get her a 1/12th scale.
Mike I think that one went over your head and through your legs! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
ghuber said:
Mike I think that one went over your head and through your legs! :lol:
No--I just prefer to not speculate. I race toy cars for fun...what happens...happens. A-Main or F-Main.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
collins77 said:
No--I just prefer to not speculate. I race toy cars for fun...what happens...happens. A-Main or F-Main.
Mike, it's okay. I'm just playin' with ya. ;)

-jon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
I know that Jon.

Has Surge thought about getting different boxes? I'm one of those weirdos that keep packs in the cardboard boxes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
collins77 said:
I know that Jon.

Has Surge thought about getting different boxes? I'm one of those weirdos that keep packs in the cardboard boxes.
Yes, but not for a while. Right now, we're trying to keep costs down using what we've got. We've still got some of our old boxes left as well as a new system using thick plastic bags with header cards.

-jon
www.surgebatterymatching.com
'Resistance is Futile'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
The bags would also be cool. And easier for a hobby shop to display the numbers.

Eagle makes a set of battery boxes that are pretty nice. You can get them through Integy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
collins77 said:
The bags would also be cool. And easier for a hobby shop to display the numbers.

Eagle makes a set of battery boxes that are pretty nice. You can get them through Integy.
Hmm...that's interesting. Do you have a link for those boxes? I'd like to take a look at 'em.

-jon
www.surgebatterymatching.com
'Resistance is Futile'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
collins77 said:
Thanks, dude. Taking a look now.

-jon
www.surgebatterymatching.com
'Resistance is Futile'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
Man I ran my Surge batteries yesterday and the surge they put out scaled at 60 Gs. Man good thing I dont actually ride in these cars cause 60 Gs can mess your back all up. :jest:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Just to let you all know.. Surge is teaming up with a ball bearing manufacture to bring you precision ceramic ball bearing kits for your touring cars. These bearings are being created custom for us by an ISO9001 certified manufacture. They will be ABEC5 grade, and feature metal shields.. and the best thing is, we will be pricing them lower then any of our competitors!

More to come..
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top