Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
jdwca said:
You're gonna love 'em! :cool:

Hey, Collins, you wise-guy. You gonna A-main at Cleveland for us this year? :roll:

-jon
Yes, I will run a Main. Everyone runs a Main.

I think Kate will also run this year, might get her a 1/12th scale.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
collins77 said:
I know that Jon.

Has Surge thought about getting different boxes? I'm one of those weirdos that keep packs in the cardboard boxes.
Yes, but not for a while. Right now, we're trying to keep costs down using what we've got. We've still got some of our old boxes left as well as a new system using thick plastic bags with header cards.

-jon
www.surgebatterymatching.com
'Resistance is Futile'

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
collins77 said:
The bags would also be cool. And easier for a hobby shop to display the numbers.

Eagle makes a set of battery boxes that are pretty nice. You can get them through Integy.
Hmm...that's interesting. Do you have a link for those boxes? I'd like to take a look at 'em.

-jon
'Resistance is Futile'

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
collins77 said:
Thanks, dude. Taking a look now.

-jon
'Resistance is Futile'

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just to let you all know.. Surge is teaming up with a ball bearing manufacture to bring you precision ceramic ball bearing kits for your touring cars. These bearings are being created custom for us by an ISO9001 certified manufacture. They will be ABEC5 grade, and feature metal shields.. and the best thing is, we will be pricing them lower then any of our competitors!

More to come..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.