Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an e-mail from Bobby thanking me for supporting the Hobby Talk community. But I don't really "support" Hobby Talk. I vist Hobby Talk.
I post on Hobby Talk. I read Hobby Talk. But I am not really sure that is "support".
But there is someone that DOES support Hobby Talk. There is one person that tirelessly (?) supports Hobby Talk. And of course that is of course Bobby.
I received my gift today Bobby.
(Dang, I just love slotcars!!!)
And I thank you Bobby for your endless support of Hobby Talk. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir!!!
Scott

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I think support of hobby talk comes from anyone who contributes positive comments on this board. After over 1900 posts I think you can consider yourself a HobbyTalk supporter. Oh sure we can put our money where our mouth is and give up, what is it, $20 to become an 'official' supporter but that's just one way to give. Keep contibuting, you deserve the gift. Now if December would get here I could get my Z. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Personally I think that Hobbytalk and its supporters are all the people here who contribute to our hobby, help others, and all the other things that go on in this online community. Sort of like one big Neighborhood.

Bobby, Hankster, and all the others that I shouldn't single out, I really appreciate the help and information that is shared here.

Richard

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Support .....hmmmm, what is support....???

I think that just by posting, you provide an interesting "content" that attracts other people, and hopefully some will make use of the "sponsors" of this board, which help keep the board going financially, so that people can post their thoughts and comments, and the circle keeps going on and on and on... In fact, just with this very post, I may have "supported" the board one more time! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts