Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hobby Talk,
How about a little Supporter promotion?
How about a limited time only, pay 20.00 for first year. & the promotion would allow after year pay 30.00 & turn to life time if happy? Just thought may be easyer to make 2 payment . I think will boost supporter members.
I will be first ????
Thanks For considering

·
BANNED
8,118 Posts
I think that if you have a one year subscription and notify Hank that you want to extend it to a complete life membership, you can achieve this by paying the $30.00 additional BEFORE your yearly membership expires.
I think a couple members recently got extended and I know one was on the verge of passing his year.
so, what you are suggesting is likely already in place but just not publicly posted.
I would certainly PM Hank directly with this idea and not rely on his possible noticing this thread.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Here's what you do.
Hang that $20.00 on the side of your computer with a piece of tape, enjoy Hobbytalk for a year, pull that 20 off add 30 and pay.

I am by far one of the "poorer" people here, I just bit the bullet and payed cuz I enjoy it.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hank PM me Back gave me OK, I am a member. as long as I pay 30 more by next year I will be a lifer you guys are stuck with me.
Thanks Hank
SJJ

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Add 30 ?? FordCowboy

How do i add the 30 Hank is not around??? I only have two days left??
Ford Cowboy were are you?
Thanks SJJ

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
How about a special addition Slotcars or pup trailer or whatever that is exclusive to HT only members kinda like the DL did. Some of the proceeds go towards your member supporter or lifetime fees. This will ensure our site continues. Love this forum and u guys /gals.

Thought.

Slotnut

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Al,
They sent me a notice two days ago.i thought pay pal would be no problem.
I also thought Ford cow boy was the new hankster. Maybe i will get message.
Thanks SJJ

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Sadly the new Hankster is a(n) investor(s) in the UK. FCB has a really hard time getting through to them, so no telling if they can even be reached.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry iam not blaming no one, I always pay morgage & car payments last minute. I sent them two emails lets see what happens.
SJJ

1 - 20 of 57 Posts