Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SuperHeroes

I just recently finished a couple of old Horizon kits I had and thought I would share them. The first one is The Knightsend Batman. It is a resin kit, my first resin kit! I had a trouble with a few things on this kit for one the ammo feed belt that goes from his back to his guantlet gun was mishaped and wouldn't fit. So I made a new one out of a phone cord! It was also was missing it's base so I made a new one. The next kit is Woverine a Horizon vinyl kit. This was a much easier kit to build. The only thing I changed was his claws they were to long. I did a nice wash on it to bring out the detail and make it look more real but the lights washed that out when I took the pictures. Oh well, it looks better in person. http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l118/S_Coffey/Superheros/

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Steven, fine technical job on those !!

Lloyd, NEVER !! Even now I am assembling a spare brain (model) to keep in a reserve jar ( or preserves jar ?? ) in the odd happenstance my own should be infected by the Evil Space Demons Virus.
Dabbler

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Sheesh, how many even norticed ? It's the idear that counst !!
Drabble

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I've seen tests where as long as the first and last letter are correct the brain recognizes the word regardless.

( This proven by this old crossword fan)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I didn't even notice the misspelling in the title!! I DID, however, notice 'Woverine' in the initial post paragraph!! LOL!

Spelling schmelling!! Great work on the kits!!! "Woverine" looks great!

Wayne

1 - 11 of 11 Posts