Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Thumbs UP

SiNutt,

Most excellent. I love using those MM wheels on my Matchbox cars. Always an improvement.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments, guys. Being a Brit (or at least son of a Brit), I had to have this car, but wasn't thrilled with the wheel/tire setup. Think I will paint the wheels a greyish silver next.

HEy 94SS, the axles are just slightly wider on the MM cars than the MB cars...what do you do to fix this? Have you seen it before?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
That looks nice, and the wheels loo almost like the real ones. Do you watch the challenge races ( wishing I could get Motors TV/ Sky Sports). Is this model one of the new superfasts, that are hard to find?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fast Eddie said:
That looks nice, and the wheels loo almost like the real ones. Do you watch the challenge races ( wishing I could get Motors TV/ Sky Sports). Is this model one of the new superfasts, that are hard to find?
Thanks. I tried to find a wheel that represented the original as best as possible. I've not seen any of the challenge races. Hard to find? Not really for me. I've found 3 on the pegs and left a couple hanging too. This model is just one of the regular 1/10,000 not 1/5,000 like the C6 Vettes.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
WOW! It's a beautiful car. :thumbsup: I don't know how it looks like with original wheels, but these fit perfectly. Too bad, we don't get any Superfast here. :(

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hello,

Very nice conversion-I really like it.
Now, being the SOB that you are (Son of a Brit) :),
You'll have to do a Mini-Moke or maybe a Humber Snipe.
That'll make the old man proud. ;)

Great work!:thumbsup:

cheers...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts