1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found the black corvette c6 and just bought the blue c6 for 10$

i looked on ebay and they are both going for 10-20$

wich one is more rare? anyone know

also what are some web sites that are selling these by the box?? the 2 i knew of (www.laughingpants.com 24.95$ a box + shipping, and www.collectorsnetusa.com 39.90 a box shipped) both sold out of rel 1 2 and 3 and i havent seen 4 or 5 listed on those sites

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I need to read this board more often, I left a black C6 hanging this afternoon, Wallys had about 15 SuperFast cars, I thought the packaging was cool and the 69 Z/28 caught my eye, thats the only one I bought, I left a VW too, thats not like me at all.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I've only seen th first release... but did see the 69 Camaro, the thing that bummed me out about that one and a couple others were those "bling-bling" wheels they put on some of them...yuk! don't look very "superfast" ...
Kinda like the ones on , like, the beetle and the 68 Cougar...they really look like some of the originals....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
32lowboy said:
I need to read this board more often, I left a black C6 hanging this afternoon, Wallys had about 15 SuperFast cars, I thought the packaging was cool and the 69 Z/28 caught my eye, thats the only one I bought, I left a VW too, thats not like me at all.

go back and get them there like 2$ at wallys ill give 3$ a car plus shipping

·
Registered
763 Posts
The Corvette C6 is the chase model from the Superfast series. There are 2 versions available, one black and one blue. They have been made in equal numbers of 5000 each (out of the 10000 models in total). The black one appeared first, then after they all came out, the blue one has now arrived. Therefore they are exactly as rare as each other.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
David Tilley said:
The Corvette C6 is the chase model from the Superfast series. There are 2 versions available, one black and one blue. They have been made in equal numbers of 5000 each (out of the 10000 models in total). The black one appeared first, then after they all came out, the blue one has now arrived. Therefore they are exactly as rare as each other.
thanks

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
David Tilley said:
I too, left one hanging...it was a black c-6... oh well, the wheels on that thing look awesome, I forgot if I looked close enough or not, are they rubber tires on them vettes?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yes, the Chase model (the Vette) has a higher level of detailing on it compared to other Superfast models, and also comes complete with hubs and rubber tires instead of superfast wheels.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
David Tilley said:
Yes, the Chase model (the Vette) has a higher level of detailing on it compared to other Superfast models, and also comes complete with hubs and rubber tires instead of superfast wheels.
They should have all been done that way but I guess it's not cost effective. The wheels are "maisto-like" to me and not appealing at all.

Having said that, the vettes are awesome and I hope I can get them! Hope everyone will stop leaving them now! (well at least those of you that don't live in my area)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts