Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of all the places... I found 4 at TRU today. Its the first time ive found ANYTHING at a TRU in a long time. The 68 Cougar, the PT Cruiser conv, Ford GT, and the Mustang GT concept. woohoo. i didnt think i would find any since they seem to be popular at KMart. there isnt a KMart anywhere near me. THey all bit the dust

·
Registered
587 Posts
D-68pontiac said:
i finally found the whole first series.the volkswagen was the hardest to find.i found them all at walmart kmart and meijer.
is it the neon orange volks concept 1 ?, i picked it up after i bought 3 superfast cars and went back and had to get it. i didnt know its that hard to find ?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I found 7 of the first 12 at a single KMart. I checked two others, and they didn't have them. I keep checking back with the first store, but still nothing, unless someone bought them all. Supposedly each store was only getting one case.

I found a single PT Cruiser convertible at a TRU, but that's been it. I have to thank ehastings for helping me out with a bunch of them.

I've got an extra #4 '70 Cuda, #10 PT Cruiser Convertible, and #11 Escalade available for trade if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i got 10/12 first wave at kmart in yakima wa.

and 12/12 wave 2 at fred meyer in kennewick wa.

still looking for escalade , avalanche, and more of the vw's

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
diecastcarlectr, its not the concept volks its a 62 beetle#15. maybe the one your talking about is from the second set? i dont know if the beetle from the first set is really that hard to find but that one was hardest for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts