Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of all the places... I found 4 at TRU today. Its the first time ive found ANYTHING at a TRU in a long time. The 68 Cougar, the PT Cruiser conv, Ford GT, and the Mustang GT concept. woohoo. i didnt think i would find any since they seem to be popular at KMart. there isnt a KMart anywhere near me. THey all bit the dust

·
Registered
587 Posts
D-68pontiac said:
i finally found the whole first series.the volkswagen was the hardest to find.i found them all at walmart kmart and meijer.
is it the neon orange volks concept 1 ?, i picked it up after i bought 3 superfast cars and went back and had to get it. i didnt know its that hard to find ?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I found 7 of the first 12 at a single KMart. I checked two others, and they didn't have them. I keep checking back with the first store, but still nothing, unless someone bought them all. Supposedly each store was only getting one case.

I found a single PT Cruiser convertible at a TRU, but that's been it. I have to thank ehastings for helping me out with a bunch of them.

I've got an extra #4 '70 Cuda, #10 PT Cruiser Convertible, and #11 Escalade available for trade if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i got 10/12 first wave at kmart in yakima wa.

and 12/12 wave 2 at fred meyer in kennewick wa.

still looking for escalade , avalanche, and more of the vw's

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
diecastcarlectr, its not the concept volks its a 62 beetle#15. maybe the one your talking about is from the second set? i dont know if the beetle from the first set is really that hard to find but that one was hardest for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts