Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.
So the seller is just blowin' smoke to get a sale.
I hate that.
Marty
Marysville, OH

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I guess I'm jumping in late, everyone's answers are correct.
The interesting thing about this T-Hunt was that there was a variation on the card. Some cards had the Treasure Chest on it and others had the TH on the card.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
I guess I'm jumping in late, everyone's answers are correct.
The interesting thing about this T-Hunt was that there was a variation on the card. Some cards had the Treasure Chest on it and others had the TH on the card.
WEST CHAZY!!! Well hello fellow new yorker slightly canuck!

Im in Glens Falls

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
It may not technically be a Super, but it has all the features that Supers would later have. With all the regulars floating around, how else are you suppose to represent the car? The seller may not even know himself that there were no regulars at that time. A mild bluff I say, but the goods are still there - especially with the price at less than $10, even with eight current bids.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
QUOTE=Full Flaps!;4210831]It may not technically be a Super, but it has all the features that Supers would later have. With all the regulars floating around, how else are you suppose to represent the car? The seller may not even know himself that there were no regulars at that time. A mild bluff I say, but the goods are still there - especially with the price at less than $10, even with eight current bids.[/QUOTE]

That is a good deal. As of now it is going for $9.00.
And that has always been a great casting.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE=Full Flaps!;4210831]It may not technically be a Super, but it has all the features that Supers would later have. With all the regulars floating around, how else are you suppose to represent the car? The seller may not even know himself that there were no regulars at that time. A mild bluff I say, but the goods are still there - especially with the price at less than $10, even with eight current bids.
That is a good deal. As of now it is going for $9.00.
And that has always been a great casting.[/QUOTE]

That is the HW that got me started collecting HW. I know there are a lot I am missing, but here is my collection......so far.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v521/mrtc4w/Hot Wheels/HW Purple Passion/

Marty
Marysville, OH

·
Registered
915 Posts
A few in 2003 had co-mold tires, not as cool as RRs though.

[IMG-LEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Kronoprime/SilverCuda001.jpg[/IMG-LEFT]

·
Registered
915 Posts
The I pictured is from the earlier series. I bought the comlete set Android sold all the others. To answer your question, yes I have the pink one also. I am still organizing:rolleyes:
MARTY
Marysville, Oh
I do love the Passion in pink

[IMG-LEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Kronoprime/001-23.jpg[/IMG-LEFT]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts