Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Man I wish my local guys would stock this kind of stuff! I'd be buying a bunch of it! But alas, i don't even see these without this board's help. Thanks you very much for the pics!

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Man I wish my local guys would stock this kind of stuff! I'd be buying a bunch of it! But alas, i don't even see these without this board's help. Thanks you very much for the pics!
This is why I love this board. I learn about aspects of this hobby of which I would otherwise be completely unaware without traveling the world myself.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very Nice! I Have the Texaco version of this it is red and white - Red Cab where yours is white and silver where yours is yellow and the tank white upper and red lower where yours is yellow I had the cab since it was still in stores then I bought the tank from TTP with the wrong cab I knew it was right because I once had the other tank that came with the cab but lost track of it over the years

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the Exxon and the Texaco as well..............I showed them on an earlier thread and will have to dig it up~~~~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts