Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did not think i'd get lucky enough to find the only two Mopars from the Auction Insanity series,but lo and behold i've found only two wl's from many,many Sears stops the past few weeks.first was the Superbird and today i linked up at an Sears Essential with this one...

now i can slow down on my hunting,the big game has been nabbed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm always lookin guy's :p alot of Sears have not put any out yet,some have only a few.i think i've seen maybe 35-40 shirts total out of about 10 stores.i think there will be more coming out soon,with the nicer weather coming and all. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Nice finds !!! I have not found a Whitey at any of the Sears. Most of what I have seen is shirts with empty packages hanging from them.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Congrats!
I found a Bird and traded it for a Bee, if I find the GN maybe I can trade it to get my Bird back. ;)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Bray said:
Congrats!
I found a Bird and traded it for a Bee, if I find the GN maybe I can trade it to get my Bird back. ;)
I think you can find many people here that will give you the bird. :D :tongue: :wave:

·
Registered
683 Posts
nascar4al.Tommy works at your sears store also?Man that employee gets around.Or is he a sears clone employee?I gave him the bird today too,he did not like it,oh well so sad,he wont like the one I give him tomorrow either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts