Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love them Fleamarkets. I scored a few today. BEst was a 55 Chevy Nomad in hot Pikk with Redline Wheels. My first Redline found in the field. Also found a few more 57 Chevys for my collection. These made my day.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here is also a cool hot pink VW Beatle I got today.

I think these are cool too. Got another Duracell car.

After all this I felt like celebrating so I ordered two truck loads of ice cream from the good humor man. HAHAHA.

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
dude I hate you. Seriously, though awesome cars. I love the Patriotic set. The Nomad is a '55. It was also available in a 5 pack later on, and the Nomad redline IIRC is from '93 or '94 when HW was re-issuing thier old faves to spark interest in new cars. Very nice piece though.

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Redline... where in Mich. are you? anywhere near Detroit?

...and with yer luck finding all these cars (checked yer site)...someday soon you are gonna find a real redline!

The new stuff on the pegs obviously don't count, and the re-pops/anniversary cars from around 1993 aren't the real thing either..... here's what to look for... notice, no hole in the middle of the wheel. (by the way, not mine...this is just an ultra-mint example...probably would sell for at least $300)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pablodragon said:
Redline... where in Mich. are you? anywhere near Detroit?

...and with yer luck finding all these cars (checked yer site)...someday soon you are gonna find a real redline!

The new stuff on the pegs obviously don't count, and the re-pops/anniversary cars from around 1993 aren't the real thing either..... here's what to look for... notice, no hole in the middle of the wheel. (by the way, not mine...this is just an ultra-mint example...probably would sell for at least $300)

East China, Michigan. Just above Marine City. About 50 miles North East of Detroit.

·
Registered
145 Posts
chevyj1957 said:
Awesome scores man. Keep up the good work on them. I need toyshows to find the cars i really need though.
I have about 3000 cars I'd like to get rid of (moving & more focus on my 1:1 )
What are you looking for? If it's 94-2000 I probably have it carded.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right now I am just looking for stuff I can get at Flea markets and garage sales real cheap. I like 57chevys, VW's and Dodge mussel cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts