Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I got to GW late Sunday about 20 Minutes before they closed, and to my surprise the had a bunch (more then i have ever seeing) bags of diecast cars at least 50 bags, and I started going thru them I see lots ofHW BW and old MB and some other 1:64, by the time I was half way checking the bags they were kicking people out (THE STORE IS NOW CLOSED BRING YOUR ITEM TO THE REGISTER) so I bought 10 little bags, but when I got home and was going thru the bags I notice al the BW were 70-82 and most the 1or2 casting I had to go again and check if there was more so for the first time in my life I was at a store before it opened, I didn't know there was going to be people in line at the store but now I know, the was some old ladies in line at the door and some guys in there cars, so I got in line, and bought 10 more bags, man I found some HW oldies and a busted RL and 70 MB, a couple of newer JL some zylmex playart kidco and others, lots of pics
Here are the HW's
This one is missing the tip

A chevy van (I love vans)

An A Truck'n

Some GHO

A crash car missing the hood

A pair of TBirds

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pair of formula 5000

Two chevy trucks green one missing the roll bar

A spoiler sport

The only RL custom fleetside missing a back tire

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
My mom bought two bags at Goodwill a week or two ago because she say a lone redline in each bag. She showed the bags to me and I immediately ripped the one open and ended up pulling out SEVEN redlines! All were very nice shape too! I couldn't believe her luck..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts