3 heats & 1 main

Awards will be given 1st thru 4th place A-Mains

"Trophied classes" are the following:

4 cell Legends Spec
4 cell Stock
4 cell 4300 BL
4 cell 13.5 BL
Nastruck Rubber Tire
Stadium Truck Oval (Stock and Mod Possible)

Other classes could be :
4 cell Spec Pan Car
6 cell Spec Pan Car
6 cell All- Star Sprint Car (4300 Motors)

Rules:

Track Rules apply for 4 cell Spec Legends, 4 cell Stock, & Nastruck Rubber Tire. NO BODY HEIGHT RULES FOR 4 CELL STOCK or NASTRUCK

BRL rules will apply to the BL Classes with the following changes : NO BODY HEIGHT FOR 13.5 BL, 4300 BL

Ride Height: Track rules apply

Entry Fees: $15.00 for 1st class
$5.00 for 2nd class
$5.00 additional classes

Mark this race on your calendars....this could possibly be one heck of a warm-up race before the BRL National Finals in Illinios!!!!

Any questions please feel free to email or call me!! Or pull on the SNAILS (LOL) ear for info....

Kris Fowler
(574) 529-3969
[email protected]

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
moss
never driven one of those

when i drove trucks at pendleton i used a fiberglass chassis made just like my pan car with old associated pan car front end on it.

it drove with just 2 shocks in the rear and 12th scale springs up front.

so ya very stiff truck
the tires did all the work

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Talked with Dale tonight....

Due to the possibility of a fairly large turn-out the start time will be 3:30 when the first heat is up.....

So the track will open at 9:00 open practice till 3:15 pm.....drivers meeting..then let's go racing at 3:30.......

Hope this will get the races done, and get everyone home safely.....

Remember the date for the event is Saturday MARCH 10th 2007

Any questions/comments please feel to PM or email me.....or call me personaly!!!

Kris

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotta bump this to the top of the list......

Who wants to run a Friday night warm-up race on March 9th for this event......2 heats and a main is what Dale and I were talking about....

Cost would be 10.00 .....come in setup your stuff...race......check out the "Brass Pole Competitons"......then race for the hardware on Saturday???

Kris

Let me know what you wanna do.......

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am pretty sure the sunday roadcourse program will be in full effect the next day.....

Dale and I are more than likely gonna be taking the oval down and setting up the roadcourse for sunday 1 hour after the last race so if somone want to make laps on the oval they can!!!! Todd, you are more than welcome to stick around afterwords and help set up the roadcourse with us.....:)

Kris

·
Delicious Vinyl Graphics
4,284 Posts
Krisfo said:
I am pretty sure the sunday roadcourse program will be in full effect the next day.....

Dale and I are more than likely gonna be taking the oval down and setting up the roadcourse for sunday 1 hour after the last race so if somone want to make laps on the oval they can!!!! Todd, you are more than welcome to stick around afterwords and help set up the roadcourse with us.....:)

Kris
Yeah, might make a weekend out of it, we'll see....

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
ToddFalkowski said:
Pretty sure you can count me in.... Question: Will there still be road racing on Sunday? Thinking of doing the double while I'm there.... Good reason to stay in Fort Wayne Saturday night![/QUOte=]

there is only 1 good reason to stay in ft wayne for the night.....(.)(.)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THANK YOU TO ALL THE RACERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS EVENT......tHANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO DONATED DOOR PRIZES....AND A BIG THANK YOU TO gERRY pULLUM FOR THE AWESOME JOB ON THE TROPHIES........

THANKS GUYS...WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR AT THIS RACE.....

KRIS FOWLER

1 - 19 of 19 Posts