Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3030 Posts

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Dale

On your answer to my two questions on the other thread. Did you mean that neither one is a problem at your track?

I can't believe you are not overheating 13.5s running a 22 pinion on your track.

Second question. I see outlaw sprint is only Cobra and Custom Works chassis. So you can't run a modified Losi 1/10th Sprint in outlaw?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I added a link to the BRL Rules document for 2010-2011 on the front page of the website along with all the other rules documents. It should cover any questions on oval pancar rules.
The document posted is a copy of the rules document posted on the BRL thread on Hobbytalk. I was not able to 'hotlink' to it, so if rule adjustments or changes are made to the document on the BRL thread and anyone is aware of it, please drop me a quick PM on here and I can be sure to get the most current copy posted on the Summit Raceway website also.
Thanks!

www.summitrcraceway.com

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Dale

On your answer to my two questions on the other thread. Did you mean that neither one is a problem at your track?

I can't believe you are not overheating 13.5s running a 22 pinion on your track.

Second question. I see outlaw sprint is only Cobra and Custom Works chassis. So you can't run a modified Losi 1/10th Sprint in outlaw?
My answer was in reference to your question on the 13.5 Legends only. I don't know of any motors overheating yet. The Outlaw Sprintcar class must be Customworks or Cobra only.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Dale,

Thanks. I guess I will just need to try my LEgend and its 13.5 with that gearing. Doesn't really make sense since undergearing is what overheats a brushless. Time will tell. C ya.

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
yes on foam tires

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
-WALLYWORLD-

Call me....I got an idea that just came about for what we have been working on and I wanted to run it by you......see what you think????

Kris

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
wallyworld....sent you an email........give it a look and let me know....got bored and wanted to be creative...lol

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
The thread killer has stuck again........You know it's really ok to ask question's but when you start answering your own question's mybe it's time for a new hobbie.Mybe Rowboat repair or Giving dance lessions at the old fokes home.j/k buddy:jest::beatdeadhorse::woohoo::woohoo:

1 - 20 of 3030 Posts