Hobbyist Forums banner

3781 - 3800 of 3803 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
How is everyone doing? I miss F1 racing.
All is well here! To be honest, I miss the carpet as well.

A few of us (Myself, Larry, Scott Windsor and possible Mark Miller) are headed to The Gate for their big race at the end of July. I know F1 is one of the classes. You're more than welcome to join us.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
All is well here! To be honest, I miss the carpet as well.

A few of us (Myself, Larry, Scott Windsor and possible Mark Miller) are headed to The Gate for their big race at the end of July. I know F1 is one of the classes. You're more than welcome to join us.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I am currently getting re-tooled for fall. I am not sure I would be ready. I will have to stop in one of these days. I need to get some race stuff ordered.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I know Scott Windsor and Jack Braden are interested but don't have a team.

I think we definitely have enough interest to make this official. I'll get with Mark and we'll choose a date. I'll update this thread and Facebook with details.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Is the carpet track open now or if not when will it be available? Would be great to get some laps on the black stuff before the trip down to Nashville.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Is the carpet track open now or if not when will it be available? Would be great to get some laps on the black stuff before the trip down to Nashville.
It is open during normal business hours and the road course is down.

*We do use the oval so you might give us a heads up and we'll make sure the road course is down.

We're also having the Gravity/Motiv race the weekend before Nashville if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
It is open during normal business hours and the road course is down.

*We do use the oval so you might give us a heads up and we'll make sure the road course is down.

We're also having the Gravity/Motiv race the weekend before Nashville if you're interested.
Sounds good. We will for sure come up and get some time in soon.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Slash 500 - Just over a week away! We still have 4 openings if anyone is interested. Teams so far:

1. Scott Windsor/Lindsay Windsor/Mark Miller
2. Boyd Foulk/Mike Foulk/Sam Bailey
3. Mike Mitchell/Merril Mitchell/Unknown
4. Brent Walter/Richie Finnicum/Allan Scott
5. Brian Hartman/Unknown/Unknown
6. Michael Jones/Cody Woods/John Steger

·
Registered
564 Posts
Can you point me to the rules for this? I know it says Spec rules, but what is that exactly?

Also what date?

I'm going to try and round up a couple ringers.
The date is 9/9/16 - Next Friday. The rules are pretty simple:

*Must use Traxxas 2wd Slash
*RPM Bearing Carriers are permitted
*Any Short Course body is acceptable
*Any Radio/Receiver
*Any 2s battery (No mah limit. Mandatory pit stops negate any high capacity battery advantage.)
*Must use new motor and tires (incl. with entry fee)

Let me know if you're interested. There are three spots left.

We have awards for the top three teams!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I can't make it that day but I have a very lightly used set of Jacos for the Slash. No chunks or tears and have been kept sealed. I might have ran them 4 times about 5-6 mins each time. $35 shipped or if you get from me locally $30.

Jeremiah

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Hello Summit racers!
I have been stuck working 7 days, 65+ hrs a week. In a time crunch on some projects and department upgrades. New machining center is coming on the 21st.
I really hope to make the Black Friday race. See you soon....I hope.
Ben

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hello Summit racers!
I have been stuck working 7 days, 65+ hrs a week. In a time crunch on some projects and department upgrades. New machining center is coming on the 21st.
I really hope to make the Black Friday race. See you soon....I hope.
Ben
Hey Ben! We've missed you around the track. 65 hours a week? Can the hobby shop interest you in a new Xray 17? lol

We're starting a new points series this Friday. Info is attached. Hope you can make at least 6 out of the 8!

3781 - 3800 of 3803 Posts