Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3803 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will have the road course setup this Sunday for practice and some racing. Bring your 1/12, touring car, Pro-10 or Vintage Trans-Am car out for some practice before the season starts.

www.summitrcraceway.com

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Looking forward to trying my 21.5/lipo setup on mt VTA car. I'm trying to get my trusty rubber tire setup under it. Should be a lot of fun.

Ben

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Awesome time today fellas. VTA is going to be unbelievable this winter. I finally got my super-dooper rubber tire setup back on the car and it was pretty good. Getting ready to go Mergy hunting:cool:.

Hopefully next time I have the 12th going for some laps. I need to have that baby going so I can get up to speed. Leah is going to be tough this year....

Ben

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everyone coming out and racing. Special thanks to Bob and Brian for traveling from Indy. We will have to make the trip down to race with you guys sometime this season. Congrats to Jacob on a third place finish.

I should have a 1/12 together for next time too.

John

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Thanks for everyone coming out and racing. Special thanks to Bob and Brian for traveling from Indy. We will have to make the trip down to race with you guys sometime this season. Congrats to Jacob on a third place finish.

I should have a 1/12 together for next time too.

John

When is the next time?....What FDR are you guys running?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
When is the next time?....What FDR are you guys running?
We'll be back on the carpet Sunday, July 13th.

I was running a 21.5/lipo in my Losi at around 4.4. I was coming off the track at 150F, so I was really close. I will try something a little higher next time. I wonder if a little extra lift off the corners would have picked up any time.

Ben

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
We'll be back on the carpet Sunday, July 13th.

I was running a 21.5/lipo in my Losi at around 4.4. I was coming off the track at 150F, so I was really close. I will try something a little higher next time. I wonder if a little extra lift off the corners would have picked up any time.

Ben

Are you guys trying to run the same rollout or are you just tryin to get the best for your particular situation....Down south we are trying to run the same rollout w/each particular batt/motor combo to keep it close...Just wandering so when I come up I will be ready w/the right FDR

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Are you guys trying to run the same rollout or are you just tryin to get the best for your particular situation....Down south we are trying to run the same rollout w/each particular batt/motor combo to keep it close...Just wandering so when I come up I will be ready w/the right FDR

:rolleyes:like it's going to make any difference for you:p

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I see... That's not a bad idea. Most of the time, though, the guys towards the front are all going to be in the same neighborhood gear-wise.

Sorry I dont speak A$$hole....Can anyone translate.....:woohoo:
Don't mind that guy, he's a little "touched". Just smile and nod.:hat:

Ben

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Had fun sunday. Really thinking about the VTA racing. Maybe some tires and a body and i'll be ready...
Heck yeah dude! You looked pretty good when you were running one around. You were running that 12 around there pretty good as well. Either way, you look like you'd be very competitive in one or both classes this fall.

Ben

1 - 20 of 3803 Posts