Hobbyist Forums banner
41 - 60 of 1146 Posts

· Premium Member
1,978 Posts
ashxxxnt said:
i can help as long as the gf is not working. when is the season looking to start.
April 21st is the weekend of the Tractor Pull & Monster Truck meet at the raceway and we will rework the track that weekend and then we'll start the season the 28th. Anyone wanting to start before then will be good also.
Originally Posted by redbaron
[/Quote]I want to do another cross-over jump![/QUOTE] Y-e-a-h! That's what I'm talkin about!

· Registered
6,456 Posts
Off Road Season

I am planning on bringing two B4s one for stock and one mod. I also have a Schumacher Cat 3000 I will try. A gas 1/8 scale destroyed my XX4 last year at another track.

Based on the turnout at Lynn last year for the state race, you have the only true state championship race. Stock day there were four buggies and six (I think) trucks. Mod day was slightly better.

I will try to be there to help with the track build.

Will a Novak 13.5 brushless be allowed in stock. No big deal if not just asking.

· Premium Member
1,978 Posts
nutz4rc said:
I am planning on bringing two B4s one for stock and one mod. I also have a Schumacher Cat 3000 I will try. A gas 1/8 scale destroyed my XX4 last year at another track.

Based on the turnout at Lynn last year for the state race, you have the only true state championship race. Stock day there were four buggies and six (I think) trucks. Mod day was slightly better.

I will try to be there to help with the track build.

Will a Novak 13.5 brushless be allowed in stock. No big deal if not just asking.
Yes, 13.5 will be allowed to run stock for weekly racing. Thanks for the offer on the track build. :)

· Registered
2,060 Posts
OpTiCaL said:
If you spend all winter dreamin about a cross-over jump on the race track... you just might be a red neck, lmao. that is seriously the most ******* thing i have ever herd you say, lol.
Put me in the same group. We need a signature jump to keep us on the map.

My wife made plans for herself on the track build weekend. That means I'm good for all day. :hat:

Ben

· Registered
34 Posts
hahaha, yeah, i thought you might like that.

I think we really should try runnin at least one 8 minute qual on one of the early weeks... we would proly be the only track in the world runnin 8 min. in electric, if that aint something to put us on the map another criss-cross definately will not.

· Registered
187 Posts
OpTiCaL said:
hahaha, yeah, i thought you might like that.

I think we really should try runnin at least one 8 minute qual on one of the early weeks... we would proly be the only track in the world runnin 8 min. in electric, if that aint something to put us on the map another criss-cross definately will not.
There is a track in North Carolina already running 20 minute mains in electric. Time to sell everything and get brushless/liPo's.
My batteries may make 8 Min but hope my truck will hold together that long.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
scorgon said:
******* said:
yep...8 min. would be fun to try
Almost be like a 1/12 on-road main but alot more fun. Dirt and jumps are fun.
I don't have to worry about lap traffic landing on my car in 12th as often as we would in Buggy Stock with a crossover and an 8 minute race. I don't want to hear anyone whining about lap cars wrecking their run because the slower cars can't make the crossover at the 7 minute mark... But wait, why do I care? I threw my car last year... Let's try it, but remember that not everyone has the equipment that the frontrunners do...

-Sean

· Registered
187 Posts
Hustler said:
I don't have to worry about lap traffic landing on my car in 12th as often as we would in Buggy Stock with a crossover and an 8 minute race. I don't want to hear anyone whining about lap cars wrecking their run because the slower cars can't make the crossover at the 7 minute mark... But wait, why do I care? I threw my car last year... Let's try it, but remember that not everyone has the equipment that the frontrunners do...

-Sean
I just might have to sell some of my fleet of cars to buy more batteries.

41 - 60 of 1146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.