Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New thread for the summer 2007 offroad season.

Looks like a great summer coming up -

May 26? - Possible Memorial Weekend race - last year's regular weekly race on this saturday was huge. Might as well look into making it a special occasion!

July 14/15 - ROAR Region 5 Offroad

August 11 - Factory Tracks Midwest Series Race

September - Indiana Outdoor Electric Offroad Champs.

Plus all of the regular weekly races in between just for the pure fun of offroad racing!

Check out www.summitrcraceway.com

·
Registered
719 Posts
lol well if someone asks something in the 06 and never gets answered because it gets left behind...not yelling or nothing just trying to follow one thread

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i did not really look at the date i just seen summit. are you going to go to indy and run any elec im going this weekend il give ya a ride

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Anyone running Lipo batteries? They're going to be legal for our Midwest Factory Tracks race. Maybe they should be legal all season?

·
Registered
719 Posts
usually for it to be a big race racers make it big because they like the track...last year alot of races were going on at the same time (series) and still had an excellent turn out...

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Anyone wanting to help build the offroad track this year? New faces and ideas welcome.
I'm not sure how much help I can be this year.... I got alot of things happening right now.

1 - 20 of 1146 Posts