Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Summer Sunday racing series at Racing City Hobbies, South Glens Falls, NY begins on Sunday May 16 with doors opening at 10am and racing starting at 12 noon. Classes running will be 4 cell pan cars and stadium trucks. We will run 19 turn and/or mod if there are enough in attendence. Also if any interest we would run Mini-T's and touring cars, all on the oval. No trophies, no points just racing for fun. Call Ken at R.C.H. if you have any questions. There will be 4 Summer Sunday races on the following dates: May 16, June 13, July 11, and August 15. Hope to see a lot of you there!

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
I wont be able to make it i have to work... I just Bought a new car this weekend too....

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hey Justin what did ya get ? Just wondering.....so whats goin on.....were gonna start off roading at comp this week i think.................I canty make it either ,tioo many irons in the fire plus im still burnt from the winter and now im doin 50+ hour weeks at work..............see ya all soon

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
I bought a new KSG extreme CS...I dominated on sunday. Won all three heats i was on a 84 lap pace in the third and i decided to mess around with chris when i was lapping him but still got 82 car is fast rippin off at the 3.5 and 3.4 range in the main i had 2 laps on everyone in the main and chris parked me against the inside wall with about 10 secs left no marshalls so i was screwed i ended up second even still...first night out too

·
Registered
737 Posts
is there going to any racing this sunday ? a couple of us were going to go down sunday so i want to make sure the race is still on.

Dick J
TQCELLS
RJDesigns

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Race #3 of the Summer Series @ Racing City is this Sunday, July 11. Doors open at 10am. Racing will start about 12 noon. Stock pan cars, Stadium trucks, maybe Mini-t and touring cars on oval.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Well i beleive the next race is Aug 15th but call Ken to verify,There will be some guys there racin oval trucks and havin some fun ............be there !

·
Registered
162 Posts
No I am going to walts on the 14th.Harryballs is done racing he is now a homo (home) owner might race alittle in the winter mae also with my house closing in two weeks.John

1 - 20 of 25 Posts