Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Summer Sunday racing series at Racing City Hobbies, South Glens Falls, NY begins on Sunday May 16 with doors opening at 10am and racing starting at 12 noon. Classes running will be 4 cell pan cars and stadium trucks. We will run 19 turn and/or mod if there are enough in attendence. Also if any interest we would run Mini-T's and touring cars, all on the oval. No trophies, no points just racing for fun. Call Ken at R.C.H. if you have any questions. There will be 4 Summer Sunday races on the following dates: May 16, June 13, July 11, and August 15. Hope to see a lot of you there!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Race #2 of the Summer Series @ Racing City is this Sunday, June 13. Doors open at 10am. Racing will start about 12 noon. Stock pan cars, Stadium trucks, maybe Mini-t and touring cars on oval.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Race #3 of the Summer Series @ Racing City is this Sunday, July 11. Doors open at 10am. Racing will start about 12 noon. Stock pan cars, Stadium trucks, maybe Mini-t and touring cars on oval.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I will be there for sure ............I hated the fact i had to miss the last one .....I wish there was something every other week and we had the bodies to make it a good show......

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks to everyone that attended the Summer Series. Very nice attendence at the final race for a summer event. The top 3 in each class were as follows.
Mod/19T - Bret Lund, Chris Harrington, John Hauenstein
Stock - Jason Nick, Jeremy Losaw
1/18 Mini Truck - Nick Dean, Jim Johnson, Jeff Johnson
1/10 Truck - Al Smith Jr., Andy Smith & Al Smith(TIE)
Gearbox Stock - Jim Johnson, Dave Lareau
Each class winner walked away with $50 cash plus merchandise prizes from Team Associated, Parma, Dynamite, & Kimbrough. Second and Third place finishers also received merchandise prizes from the above mentioned manufacturers.
See the new thread for the fall schedule.
Thanks again everone for your support!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts