KN RC SPEEDWAY

All dates: DOORS OPEN @ 7am
RACING STARTS @ 10:30am

June 6th

July 11th

Aug 15th

Sept 5th

Oct 3rd

1 Drop/ 1 point for TQ / 2 point spread.
for more info about the track go to www.knrcspeedway.com

Chad Sewell

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey guys!

I am the head organizer for the US Pan Car Championships (scheduled for April 28-May 1 2005 in San Antonio Texas) and I was wondering if there would be any problem with someone posting (or passing out) my race flyer at your event. I am trying to reach out to all pan car racers (oval and road course) and make this a great first annual gathering. If it would be a problem, thats ok, and I will not bother you with the matter anymore.

BJ Williams
Head Organizer
US Pan Car Championships

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I should Chad.....Also..do you have any of those 1" body posts by beefy products...
want to pick up a few packages......Rick Rezendes....................
Holy Cow...Im an Elder Statesman now.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
904 Posts
do we absolutely have to compete in both races or can we do just one? My dad is getting married again on the 24th. :) and :( at the same time. I asked him if he could reschedule it but it was too late I guess. Missing a rac is torchure!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
See you next week

Chad good job at manchester . the race would not of gone off if it wasn't for you.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Motor and brush rules of the week in advance please???? Section 5-65 of the latest ROAR rulebook covering 19T oval racing class clearly reads- "quad magnet setups are permitted" and "Any brush type is allowed". As most of us that would attent this race were forced to pay/join ROAR at the Nats last month, it would be nice to get some mileage out of it , and have a consistant set of rules to follow, the basis of any succesful track IMO. Arnie Fie won the Nats using P-94 brushes also, and many others including myself passed through tech with P-94's, so there is no doubt of thier legality. When are we going to get with the program?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For this series, I told you guys that P-94 brushes were not going to be used. This is this series rule. As for the ROAR part. Manchester does not follow the ROAR handbook.The track has the right to modify the rules. That is also written in the book.At the Nats, rules were changed. KSG cars were allowed clearance even if the button head screws hit, track change. Now I am not saying that all rules should be changed at the track,but series rules are set. We all live and die by rules. Summer series @ KN is another story. P-94 will be allowed to be used and the handbook will be followed. Also alot of the people just received their copy of the new 2004 handbook, not having the rules at their finger tips. Keeping the field fair. That is the goal.

Chad Sewell
KN RC Speedway

1 - 20 of 358 Posts