Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take some protectors, hopefully they will become handy. :p Dinner attendees should definately take three for every plate purchased. :)

·
7,461 Posts
I have an over abundace of protectors. I cleaned out 4 meijers when they cleared them out. ;)

I'll be bringing them sell for those who are looking for them.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
T/A Tom said:
Take some protectors, hopefully they will become handy. Dinner attendees should definately take three for every plate purchased.
Protectors for dinner...I didn't think last years dinner was that great...why would you need 3 protectors for every plate? ;)

Please don't condem me because I didn't care for the food,who cares about the food (I hope Rob dosen't read this),I'm not there for the food.:wave:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
triple20 said:
Please don't condem me because I didn't care for the food,who cares about the food (I hope Rob dosen't read this),I'm not there for the food.:wave:

:lol:
Hey Walter we did not care for the food also so this year we are getting Hamburgers, You can't screw up Hamburbers.
I don't really care about the food part, We enjoy being with new and old freinds and the cool Dinner Cars. The friends and Cars make it worth it to me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts