Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suggestion for GreenLight: Please add name of casting to "collector card" inserts

I understand that GL is always interested in customer feedback about their products, so I'd like to offer mine. I really love the line (especially the Mustangs) and collecting the elusive Green Machines, but have one suggestion: Why not go back to adding the names of cars to the "collector cards" inside the blister packs?

MCG Series 1 had this, but it disappeared with the MCG S&C Series 1. This only really becomes an issue when you're dealing with the Green Machines. Since the silver cardboard base inserts say only "Green Machine," it leaves you wondering which car it is you have. Of course, if you were to do a little checking online, or already know what the casting is, this is no problem. But, otherwise, there's nowhere on the entire package to identify the GM you have in any way (e.g., model year and casting).

Just a thought. Does this make sense to anyone else too?

Regards,
gr6120

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
com'on Mike, u should know by now, u maybe looked @ it 100 times or more:thumbsup:

CTWLSMIKE said:
Makes sense to me. Took me a while to figure out which one I have. :wave: Now which one was it again? :D

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I look at it every day it's right on my dresser and to tell you the truth all I know is it's a Boss Mustang. :D That's good enough for me. :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.